Covid 19 Update
Dear Customer / Transport Partner,
we would like to update you regarding our preparations and actions taken to combat the Coronavirus pandemic.
At Wells Cargo Logistics we remain fully operational. We have the capacity and the staff to ensure the continuity of our service.
Nonetheless, we have taken extended precautionary measures in light of the dangers posed by the Coronavirus pandemic:Adherance to Department of Health COVID-19 Guidance for Supply Chain Workers AS PER LINK;
- We refrain from business trips and face-to-face meetings;
- Strictly adhere to our customers policies regarding on-site deliveries / collections;
- Around 50% of our staff work from home to secure continued operations;
- Both internal and external communication systems have been set up accordingly;
- Back-up scenario’s and contingency plans are ready and in place.
The health and safety of our transport partners, customers and employees is our top priority.
The discipline, commitment and perseverance of all supply chain stakeholders will pay off and see us through this public health crisis. Thank you for your understanding.